UNICEF Crypto Fund to Invest $100K in Humanitarian Blockchain Projects
by Cointelegraph By Rachel Wolfson on July 5, 2020 at 6:20 am
UNICEF’s crypto fund is looking for blockchain startups from emerging countries that tackle COVID-19 and humanitarian challenges.
DeFi Offers Potential Investment Opportunities Said HyperChain Capital
by Cointelegraph By Emilia David on July 4, 2020 at 11:00 pm
HyperChain Capital CEO says DeFi provides potential growth and investment opportunities for the digital assets management firm.
Casa Releases Results on Server Implementation Test
by Cointelegraph By Emilia David on July 4, 2020 at 9:00 pm
Casa finds ElectrumX to be the “best bang for the buck” for server implementations after test.
Renowned Cryptographer Says His Patent Was an Obstacle for Hal Finney
by Cointelegraph By Michael Kapilkov on July 4, 2020 at 7:00 pm
Okamoto explains why his “electronic cash” patent may have presented obstacles to Hal Finney’s plans to make his own electronic currency.
Dalio Says Capital Markets Are ‘Not Free‘ as Central Banks Drive Economy
by Cointelegraph By Emilia David on July 4, 2020 at 5:30 pm
Bridgewater CIO Ray Dalio claims capital markets are no longer free as central banks drive more of the economy.
- Dusk found an upward channel
- GOLD SHORT
- Impulsive waves incoming in crypto market very soon
- Crude oil update , Count , entry , target , stop
- EG, look for bullish moves
- SELL LIMIT GBPJPY AT 134.313
- ADOBE: ONLY THE RSI SETS US THE LEVEL OF BEARING BACKSPACE !!
- Volatility Is Coming ! An Hedge Option
- Quick chance to catch BTC before 9400
- nzdusd for Day
- Hindzinc (Hindustan Zinc)
- TATA MOTORS LOOKS GREAT IF IT BREAKS OUT!!