‘Bulls have won’ — Bitcoin whale clusters suggest BTC trend reversal
by Cointelegraph By Joseph Young on September 26, 2020 at 1:12 am
Bitcoin whale clusters show the $10,407 level has turned into a strong support area, raising the chance of a renewed bullish uptrend.
Nexo founder feels vindicated by the FinCen leak, talks of double-standards
by Cointelegraph By Michael Kapilkov on September 26, 2020 at 12:00 am
Had it been Coinbase or Nexo, he agreed with speculation that law enforcement would have been knocking on the door the next day.
Square CEO Jack Dorsey says Bitcoin holds the keys to security
by Cointelegraph By Benjamin Pirus on September 25, 2020 at 9:00 pm
He also took the time to discuss how content saved via Blockchains becomes effectively immutable.
Crypto ETP volumes fell in September as investors sought safer options
by Cointelegraph By António Madeira on September 25, 2020 at 8:16 pm
Cryptocurrency ETP volumes continue to drop as long-term investors look for safer options during Bitcoin’s dry spell.
This non-Ethereum based DeFi project has $180M staked so far
by Cointelegraph By Michael Kapilkov on September 25, 2020 at 8:00 pm
This project is focusing on cross-chain interoperability and on-chain credit scoring to advance the DeFi lending ecosystem.
- my us30
- Trend Lines and Support for Nasdaq, 9/25
- Dogecoin Enters Accumulation Zone
- BTCUSD - Let's potentially get some weekend pips - Long
- XAU/USD Waiting for Buy on Monday
- Time for XLM to Moon?
- Nasdaq To Move Higher
- THE WEEK AHEAD: MU, BBBY EARNINGS; XOP, GDXJ, SLV, EWZ, KRE, XLE
- VXX end of week update
- Insane curve swing for BTC
- BAT/BTC BREAK THE FALLING WEDGE a.k.a BREAKOUT
- Weekly Momentum On Major Pairs (Week 40/2020)
- NAS100 Zones for next week! Day Chart
- NZDUSD SELL SETUP